Saturday, December 18, 2010

Aves Ecuador

There has been very much snow falling in the last days and it has become difficult to move that's why I didn't go much birding. But during or after school I ometimes see some interesting birds. Yesterday there was a small group of Waxwings and today in my garden I saw another Crested Tit. And didn't get a picture again! My father also says he saw Long-tailed Tits in our garden. That's so unfair! Why didn't I?

But the main reason for this post is another. I wanted to inform you about a great site in the Internet: http://avesecuador.com
Dusan, the webmaster of Aves Ecuador has helped me very much in Iding many birds and there are some really cool observations posted on his website, eventhough there are not that many birders who upload there sightings, which in my opinion is a shame, as Ecuador has such amazing birds and tons of birders...

Well, thats it already

No comments:

Post a Comment