Friday, April 23, 2010

Hi, world

Hi world,
eventhough I doubt anybody has already noticed this blog, I'll try to describe myself and about my animal experiences.

I am 16 years old, live in Hamburg, Germany and have been interested in animals since I was in kindergarden, probably even before. With the years I got to know so much about animals, that my parents had fear, there wouldn't be more space in my head for other things.
When I got older, I still was fascinated by animals, but not as much as before.
Now I am in Ecuador for an exchange year and after a while I got really interested in the birds and all the other wildlife. Once I went to a jungle Lodge. Since then I had to find out every single species of animals I saw, even if it was the Plain-brown Shit-bird...
I began to make lists of animals I'd seen home or on vacations and also for Ecuadorian Animals.
The biodiversity is really immense and I try my best to see them all. But I will only have time until 6th August, because then, I'll be back home...

Now I got the idea of to report about my animal experiences and maybe somebody, somehow finds this blog and is going to read it...(Dad?!)
Me and the Tapir Christina in Yarina Ecolodge...

No comments:

Post a Comment